Thursday 22 May 2014

Mobile Automation Testing - On real devices

Mobile Automation Testing, it seems to be what every mobile tester is currently trying to achieve. A fully synced process where we can program and run automation suites across multiple devices. There are a lot of  companies out there offering automation testing for devices on emulators charging a lot of money.

However I haven’t blogged on here for a while as after joining ASOS I have been tasked with the challenge of creating a full functional mobile automation suite. It is taking some time as we are creating the apps through Android Studio as opposed to Eclipse which is what I am used to.

If anyone has any tips on this process please feel free to contact me. Until then I hope in the foreseen future I will have accomplished setting this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment